The California COVID-19 and State of Emergency COVID-19 Consumer Protections designed to help California small business and residential customers located in a disaster-affected area as specified in an emergency declaration by the Governor of the State of California.
- Waiver of one-time activation fee for establishing remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding features and messaging services.
- Waiver of the monthly rate for one month for remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding, call forwarding features, and messaging services.
- Waiver of the service charge for installation of service at the temporary or new permanent location of the customer and again when the customer moves back to the premises.
- Waiver of the fees for one jack and associated wiring at the temporary location regardless of whether the customer has an Inside Wire Plan, the fee for up to five free jacks and associated wiring for Inside Wiring Plan customer upon their return to their permanent location, and for one jack and associated wiring for non-Plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
- Matrix will work with its Consumer or Small Business customers that are experiencing financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic and offer the options that are available to them into the Moratorium Program.
- Matrix will offer flexible payment plan options to those who are eligible for the Moratorium Program, so they can repay what is owed for their services during the Moratorium.