Mobile Phone Plans
Unlimited Talk, Text, & 1GB LTE Data
Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data
Unlimited Talk Home Phone Replacement
† To get 4G LTE speeds a caller must have a 4G LTE capable device. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
Great Mobile Solutions from Lingo Unwired
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is FREE.
When your new phone arrives simply follow the manufacturer’s set-up procedure and start using it. If you are bringing your own unlocked GSM phone and ordered your FREE SIM Card you will need to insert the new card and then you are good to go.
- Make a call to any number (do not dial 1)
This should activate your service! However, if not go through the rest of the steps:
- You will be directed to an automated voice response.
- Choose your language
- When the menu prompt speaks, press 3. You may be told that Customer Care is busy, this is fine.
- Hang up & enjoy your Lingo service!
No — there are NO CREDIT CHECKS.
You never have to worry about contracts with Lingo Unwired. No contracts mean no hassles. We will set you up on an auto-pay program and you can cancel at any time.
Absolutely! Keep your current number, even keep your current phone. Awesome, right?
You can purchase our Data Top UP which offers 1GB of 4G LTE Data for a one time fee of $15. You will have 60-days to use the data from the time of purchase before it expires.
To find out exactly what your early termination fee would be, please check with your carrier.
SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module. The SIM is like your phone’s brain, storing your personal info, including phone numbers, address book & text messages. Each SIM card has a unique serial number which needs to be activated before you can use it in a new phone. Be sure to order our FREE SIM card if you plan to bring your own unlocked GSM mobile phone to Lingo Unwired.
- Hotspot capabilities for Hotspot enabled devices
- Services such as Three-way Calling, Call Waiting, and Caller ID are products of the mobile device being utilized. If you have any questions please call our sales department at 800-536-2999.
Does your plan include 4G LTE Data? If so, once you go past your the data 4G LTE data limit we continue to provide you unlimited data at 3G data speeds up to 512kbps.
For a device purchased through Lingo, your service should be ready to go.
For any BYOD or if your Lingo Phone is having issues using Data:
- Once a SIM is activated, has been inserted into a device that is powered ON, and connected to our network, you will receive (via short code message) one of two SMS notices. The specific SMS received is dependent on your operating system and device specifications:
- Android (Non-OTA): To set up your data and picture messaging, please connect your device to WiFi, and go to bit.ly/2MmBxkC for step-by-step instructions.
- Android (OTA): Very soon you’ll be receiving a notification to update your data settings. Install and enter the PIN XXXX when prompted.
- iOS (Non-OTA): To set up your data and picture messaging, please connect your device to WiFi and go to bit.ly/2MmBxkC for step by step instructions.
- For Android devices that allow for OTA setup: the device will receive a follow-up notification, requesting the PIN that was included within the initial SMS. Once the PIN is entered, PWG data & MMS APN settings will be updated, and marked as default.
- For Androids and iOS devices that do not allow for OTA set up, you will need to follow the instructions via the link provided within the SMS received, to configure the data & MMS APN.
- The SMS associated with the OTA APN Configuration will be seen in usage.
Be sure to select the proper SIM size for your device. If you have a SIM card in your phone then remove the card and match it to the new SIM provided.